ADOPT MARINE AS YOUR 2nd TEAM
Marine Football Club are asking supporters nationally and internationally to support us on our journey as we look to try and overcome the massive Spurs challenge and progress up the football pyramid over the coming years under the leadership of Neil Young
A world-record is about to be broken. Marine FC, based in Liverpool, in the 8th tier of English football are to face Tottenham Hotspur, top of the Premier League, in the biggest gap ever between two football clubs in the FA cup.
Marine are launching a new membership scheme “Adopt Marine as your 2nd team” to increase its fan base to give us the backbone to progress up the pyramid over the next decade. Become a part of that journey!
*Membership Costs just £14.99 per year (with £5 going towards our charity Marine In The Community – Giving free coaching to local schools & delivering of meals to the elderly & vulnerable)*
This membership will entitle each person to an annual Marine e-postcard, a quarterly update from the club, 10% off all spend in our shop, free entry to Marine Football Club for 1 league game per season and a free pint with the CEO or Chairman when you arrive!
To join the membership club, click on the following link:
Marine FC fun facts:
- Marine is a 125-year old local volunteer run community club
- Marine FC had a Guinness world-record for the longest serving manager in world football (Roly Howard, who served for 33 years and retired in 2005)
- Jason McAteer famously started his career at Marine but couldn’t get into the first team
- Marine has a 3-sided stadium and numbers on the fence of the houses on the 4th side so the ball boys know which houses to knock on to collect the ball
- Marine is one of few football clubs not named after the town – It is named after the local pub (The Marine – Which is still open today)