Marine Travel Arena
ADMISSION PRICES FOR 2023/24
ADULTS – £12
CONCESSIONS – £8
Marine Football Club reserves the right to alter admission prices or withdraw offers without notice or for selected games.
Sat Nav: L23 3AS
From the East & South: Leave the M62 at junction 6 and take the M57 to Switch Island. At the end of the M57 take the A5758 (signposted Southport & Formby), remain on this road through Switch Island and go straight across the traffic lights at the junction with the B5422, remaining on A5758. At roundabout, turn left on A565 (signposted Liverpool, Bootle & Crosby). Remain on this road through Thornton, straight on at 3 sets of traffic lights and at the roundabout remain on the A565, signposted Bootle & Liverpool. At the traffic lights in Crosby village, turn left onto the A565 (signposted Bootle & Liverpool). After ½ mile you will pass Merchant Taylors school on your right hand-side, turn right at the traffic lights onto College Road. The ground is half a mile on your left.
From the North: Leave the M6 at junction 26 and join the M58. Travel along the M58 to Switch Island at the end. Follow signs for A5758 (signposted Southport) and follow directions above.
Bus – The Marine Travel Arena is close to a number of bus stops. The 63 (Bootle – Fazakerley) stops on College Road, the 53 (Liverpool to Crosby) stops on Coronation Road, the 47 (from Liverpool to Crossens) and X2 (Liverpool to Preston) have stops near to the ground on Liverpool Road (about 10-15 minute walk from Merchant Taylors school to the Marine Travel Arena).
Train – The nearest railway station to The Marine Travel Arena is Blundellsands & Crosby on the Northern Line (Hunts Cross to Southport) of Merseyrail. Trains run at 15 minute intervals from Liverpool City Centre and Southport. The station is a 10 minute walk from the ground.
Supporters arriving at Liverpool Lime Street need to transfer to the Northern Line at Liverpool Moorfields or Central Stations.
Approximate train journey time from Liverpool City Centre stations to Blundellsands & Crosby is 20 minutes.
1894 Bar & Bistro
The Bistro is open 7 days per week and is open to the public. Fully refurbished in summer 2021 there are large TVs showing Sky and BT Sport matches, with food served via an extensive menu.
There is an outside patio area which seats 75 persons.
The Carlsberg Suite
Open for matchdays and is accessible from inside the stadium. Also fully refurbished in summer 2021 there are two large screens and a 10’x5′ projector screen for live matches.
Matchday programmes priced at £2.50 are available to buy just inside the turnstiles.
Your first port of call for all your official Marine souvenirs including; Replica Shirts; Scarves; Caps; Hats; Pens; Pencils; Badges; Stickers plus much more. The Club Shop is situated behind the main stand.
Match Day Food
Match day catering is provided by Pullman Jack’s, an award winning Waterloo business who provide an extensive menu of pies, pasties, hot dogs etc and hot & cold drinks:
The Snack Kiosk is open from 2.15pm on Saturday games and 7pm on Midweek games. It is located adjacent behind the main stand at the dressing room end.
An additional Kiosk is located at the Crosender Rd end of the stadium.
Toilets are located under the main stand (College Rd end) and far end (Crosender Road). Disabled toilet is located under the main stand (College Road end and is accessed via the boardroom entrance).
There is a dedicated disabled viewing area for wheelchairs and carers at the College Road end. For larger attendances supporters are advised to arrive early as spaces are on a first come, first served basis.
Disabled supporters with a carer are admitted free with the carer admitted as a concession.
Match Day parking in the Club Car Park is reserved for Match Officials & Players only. There is plenty of parking available in the nearby streets. Please note that College Road has restricted parking for a maximum of two hours – this is patrolled by traffic wardens. For bigger games, the Club will announce details of additional parking facilities.
Please park responsibly respecting access to private driveways and local businesses.
- Spectators must comply with the directions of the Safety Officer, Stewards or Police.
- Alcohol is permitted in the ground purchased from the Carlsberg Suite or 1894 Bar only in plastic containers. Spectators are not permitted to bring alcohol purchased elsewhere or in other containers (bottles, cans etc) in to the ground.
- Spectators must not take dangerous items such as glass or plastic bottles, klaxon horns, fireworks or other pyrotechnics etc into the ground.
- Spectators must not enter the playing area.
- Spectators must not use racist, obscene or offensive language or gestures. Marine Football Club is a Community Family Club.
- Spectators must not behave in a manner which disrupts the enjoyment or safety of others.
- Objects must not be thrown onto the pitch.
- Dogs are not allowed in the ground, except for guide dogs.
- All persons seeking entrance to the ground or premises acknowledge the club’s right to search any person entering the ground or premises and to refuse entry to or eject from the ground or premises any person refusing to submit to such a search.
- After entering the stadium readmittance is not allowed – spectators who may wish to leave prior to the end of a match should inform the steward on the exit gate.
- Musical instruments (drums, horns, bugles etc) are not permitted in the ground due to Sefton Council restrictions on nuisance to neighbouring properties.
- CCTV cameras are in use around and in the ground. Body worn video cameras recording video and/or audio may also be used as appropriate, to record images or audio which identifies you as an individual, for example to record prohibited behaviours as referenced in paragraphs 3-7. The Club may itself use or pass to the police or any Football Authority or other clubs, any recordings for use in any proceedings.
- Under 16 Procedures:
You must be 16 years old to attend the MTA without a responsible adult
Anyone under 16 years of age will need to be accompanied by a responsible adult (over 18 years of age) who has purchased a membership/season ticket / match ticket for themselves and the child.
At the point of purchase of either a membership/season ticket or match ticket, you must be 16 years old or over. Any tickets for under 16’s must be purchased by an adult over 18 years of age.
Anyone under 16 years of age must be sat / stood with their guardian or at least in the same part of the ground (i.e. College Road / Main Stand, Crossender Stand or Jubilee Stand), where they can have a clear view of the young person they are responsible for.
If the child / young person becomes separated from their guardian, they should report to a ground steward who will assist.
In the event of any unacceptable behaviour from anyone under the age of 16 who is not under the direct supervision of a responsible adult, the child / young person involved will be escorted to a safe place and the guardian will be approached if known where they are in the ground or will be requested to collect the child via tannoy call, appropriate measures will then be taken depending on the incident at hand.
If anyone under the age of 16 is found to be in the ground unaccompanied, every effort will be made to contact a parent / guardian or other family member via telephone to come and collect them.
If we are unable to contact a suitable adult, then police will be informed and take responsibility for the individual involved.
Marine FC reserves the right to refuse admission to its ground and premises; and to remove from the ground or premises any person who does not comply with the ground rules and / or regulations.
By Order Marine Football Club Management Committee