Marine Travel Arena
ADMISSION PRICES FOR 2022/23: (League Games only – Cup Ties all pay)
ADULTS – £10
CONCESSIONS (U16 / over 65) – £6
Accompanied U11s – FREE
Please note – all categories must have a ticket – there are no cash turnstiles in operation but match tickets can be bought on the day of the game; link to ticket site below.
Marine Football Club reserves the right to alter admission prices or withdraw offers without notice or for selected games.
Sat Nav: L23 3AS
From the East & South: Leave the M62 at junction 6 and take the M57 to Switch Island. At the end of the M57 take the A5758 (signposted Southport & Formby), remain on this road through Switch Island and go straight across the traffic lights at the junction with the B5422, remaining on A5758. At roundabout, turn left on A565 (signposted Liverpool, Bootle & Crosby). Remain on this road through Thornton, straight on at 3 sets of traffic lights and at the roundabout remain on the A565, signposted Bootle & Liverpool. At the traffic lights in Crosby village, turn left onto the A565 (signposted Bootle & Liverpool). After ½ mile you will pass Merchant Taylors school on your right hand-side, turn right at the traffic lights onto College Road. The ground is half a mile on your left.
From the North: Leave the M6 at junction 26 and join the M58. Travel along the M58 to Switch Island at the end. Follow signs for A5758 (signposted Southport) and follow directions above.
Bus – The Marine Travel Arena is close to a number of bus stops. The 63 (Bootle – Fazakerley) stops on College Road, the 53 (Liverpool to Crosby) stops on Coronation Road, the 47 (from Liverpool to Crossens) and X2 (Liverpool to Preston) have stops near to the ground on Liverpool Road (about 10-15 minute walk from Merchant Taylors school to the Marine Travel Arena).
Train – The nearest railway station to The Marine Travel Arena is Blundellsands & Crosby on the Northern Line (Hunts Cross to Southport) of Merseyrail. Trains run at 15 minute intervals from Liverpool City Centre and Southport. The station is a 10 minute walk from the ground.
Supporters arriving at Liverpool Lime Street need to transfer to the Northern Line at Liverpool Moorfields or Central Stations.
Approximate train journey time from Liverpool City Centre stations to Blundellsands & Crosby is 20 minutes.
1894 Bar & Bistro – Extensively refurbished in summer 2021, the 1894 Bar & Bistro is open from 12 noon to 11pm on Saturdays; Sundays from 12 noon and midweek 9am to 11pm, with a varied food and drink menu and 2 75″ TVs showing Sky / BT matches. Accessible from the main club entrance off the car park on match days. Large outdoor seating area with 40 seats.
Arriva Suite – Also extensively refurbished in summer 2021, with food and drink menu available on match days. 2 75″ TVs and a 10’x5′ screen showing Sky / BT matches. Accessible from within the ground with drinks able to be taken in to the stadium in plastic glasses.
Matchday programmes priced at £2.50 are available to buy just inside the turnstiles.
Matchday fundraising schemes
Join any of our matchday fundraising schemes to be in with a chance to win big cash prizes. The matchday 50/50 draw is drawn at half time and the winner takes 50% of the takings and the club take the other 50% – the draw only costs £1 a ticket.
Club Shop – The Club Shop is your first port of call for all your official Marine souvenirs including; Replica Shirts; Scarves; Caps; Hats; Pens; Pencils; Badges; Stickers plus much more. The Club Shop is situated behind the main stand.
Tea Bar – The tea bar is open from 2.15pm on Saturday games and 7pm on Midweek games and sells Hot & Cold Food & Drink. It is located adjacent behind the main stand at the dressing room end.
Toilets – Toilets are located under the main stand (College Rd end) and far end (Crosender Road). Disabled toilet is located under the main stand (College Road end and is accessed via the boardroom entrance).
Disabled viewing – There is a dedicated disabled viewing area for wheelchairs and helpers at the College Road end. For larger attendances supporters are advised to book in advance via Richard@marinefc.com.
Parking – Parking in the Club Car Park is reserved for Match Officials & Players only. Parking is available on nearby streets but please park respecting peoples access and driveways to their homes and businesses. Please note that College Road has restricted parking for a maximum of two hours – this is patrolled by traffic wardens. For bigger games, the Club will announce details of additional parking facilities. Visit the homepage for details.
1. Spectators must comply with the directions of the Safety Officer, Stewards or Police.
2. Alcohol is permitted in the ground purchased from the Arriva Suite or 1894 Bar only in plastic containers. Spectators are not permitted to bring alcohol purchased elsewhere or in other containers (bottles, cans etc) in to the ground.
3. Spectators must not take dangerous items such as glass or plastic bottles, klaxon horns, fireworks or other pyrotechnics etc into the ground.
4. Spectators must not enter the playing area.
5. Spectators must not use racist, obscene or offensive language. Marine Football Club is a Community Family Club.
6. Spectators must not behave in a manner which disrupts the enjoyment or safety of others.
7. Objects must not be thrown onto the pitch.
8. Dogs are not allowed in the ground, except for guide dogs.
9. All persons seeking entrance to the ground or premises acknowledge the club’s right to search any person entering the ground or premises and to refuse entry to or eject from the ground or premises any person refusing to submit to such a search.
10. Musical instruments (drums, horns, bugles etc) are not permitted in the ground due to Sefton Council restrictions on nuisance to neighbouring properties.
11. CCTV cameras are in use around and in the ground. Body worn video cameras recording video and/or audio may also be used as appropriate, to record images or audio which identifies you as an individual, for example to record prohibited behaviours as referenced in paragraphs 3-7. The Club may itself use or pass to the police or any Football Authority or other clubs, any recordings for use in any proceedings.
12. Under 14 Procedures:
You must be 14 years old to attend the MTA without a responsible adult
Anyone under 14 years of age will need to be accompanied by a responsible adult (over 18 years of
age) who has purchased a membership/season ticket / match ticket for themselves and the child.
At the point of purchase of either a membership/season ticket or match ticket, you must be 14 years
old or over. Any tickets for under 14’s must be purchased by an adult over 18 years of age.
Anyone under 14 years of age must be sat / stood with their guardian or at least in the same part of
the ground (i.e. College Road / Main Stand, Crossender Stand or Jubilee Stand), where they can
have a clear view of the young person they are responsible for.
If the child / young person becomes separated from their guardian, they should report to a ground
steward who will assist.
In the event of any unacceptable behaviour from anyone under the age of 14 who is not under the
direct supervision of a responsible adult, the child / young person involved will be escorted to a safe
place and the guardian will be approached if known where they are in the ground or will be
requested to collect the child via tannoy call, appropriate measures will then be taken depending on
the incident at hand.
If anyone under the age of 14 is found to be in the ground unaccompanied, every effort will be
made to contact a parent / guardian or other family member via telephone to come and collect them.
If we are unable to contact a suitable adult, then police will be informed and take responsibility for
the individual involved.
Marine FC reserves the right to refuse admission to its ground and premises, and to remove from the ground or premises any person who does not comply with the ground rules and / or regulations.
By Order Marine Football Club Management Committee