Pitching In Northern Premier League Marine FC announces the return of its Exec Club with the aim of building long-term partnerships with businesses locally, nationally and internationally.
The Exec Club initially launched in 2018 but was paused as soon as Covid hit. It is hoped that the relaunch can help continue to support the incredible progress of Marine Football Club over the last few years, whilst also making sure that every company involved sees the great benefits of being a member of the Exec Club.
The first company to sign up is Manchester-based Prevayl. Companies will receive a range of benefits to include;
- Linking in with Marine In The Community and exploring joint programmes
- Access to our subscribed contact base
- Free entry for all home games for up to four people
- Free hospitality to any home match for up to four people
- Advertisement Board at the Marine Travel Arena
- Free pitch hire
- Free function room hire
- Regular social media postings
- Interaction with a first team player to help promote the business, eg. a visit to the company’s office
- Company logo displayed on interview board containing all of the Exec Club businesses for all post-match interviews.
All benefits will be bespoke for every company and tailored to ensure that each company will see a maximised benefit. A package cost is in the range of £3-6k per annum.
James Leary, CEO, said;
“I can’t wait for the Marine FC Exec Club to restart again. When we first launched it we had five companies sign up and I am hoping for a similar number this time. I will work with every company to ensure that the partnership works for both parties and that the partnership is for the long-term.
I encourage any businesses to get involved by initially emailing firstname.lastname@example.org“