Ahead of Marine’s visit to The Pure Stadium for a friendly fixture on Tuesday evening (July 27th), Southport have issued the following advice for spectators in relation to ticketing arrangements:
“Tickets will be available for sale via our Club Shop from 4.30pm on Tuesday; however, we strongly recommend that supporters purchase tickets in advance by visiting our website: https://southportfc.net/match-tickets/ Please note, admission by ticket only, there will be no cash turnstiles.”
In addition, Southport have issued the following guidance for spectators attending the game:
- Given the anticipated numbers we will open the home end of the Main Stand, Jack Carr Stand and half of the Pinetree Garden Maintenance terrace.
- All spectators can make use of use of Turnstiles 7-8 and 9-10.
- Any spectators who have already purchased a ticket in any of the other of the stadium can relocate to any other open section.
- All spectators are encouraged to take an NHS lateral flow test within 48 hours of the match and only attend if negative.
- The 1881 bar will be open from 1745.
- Alcohol will be on sale inside the stadium.
- Anyone displaying symptoms of Covid 19 should not attend the match.
- All spectators are asked to sanitise their hands upon entry and make use of the many sanitising units around the stadium.
- We ask that masks are worn when entering the toilets.
- All spectators are encouraged to maintain 1 metre social distancing on the terrace and when queuing for refreshments and toilets.
- Southport FC Members and Season Ticket Holders do not need to get a ticket, your season ticket will get you access. They can be collected from the Club Shop before Kick Off, the shop will be open at 4.30.
- To save any queues on the night we strongly recommend getting a ticket in advance of the game.
Tuesday’s fixture kicks-off at 7:45pm at The Pure Stadium, PR8 6JZ.